IMAX B6AC 80W 6A Lipo NiMh Li-Ion Ni-Cd Dual Balance Battery Charger
This item is for a rapid charger/discharger for all kind of battery of RC hobby, with built in balancer for lipo battery. Battery that can be charged by this charger, Lipo / Li-ion / LiFe / NiMh / NiCad / Pb / Lead Acid
1. High-power and high-performance circuit
2. Microprocessor controlled
3. Maximen safety: Delta-peak sensitivity, Capacity limit, processing time limit, temperature limit, input power monitor
4. Monitoring the voltage of individual cell
5. Can charge Li-ion / LiPo / LiFe 1-6 cells, and Ni-Cd / NiMH 1 -15 cells
6. Dual Power, built-in AC adapter
7. Undefined Large range of charge currents
8. Store function, allows safe storage current, and data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
9. Battery break in and cycling
10. Built-in temperature sensor
11. Separate voltage detector for balance charge mode.
Color: Bright blue
Operation voltage range : DC 11.0 ~ 18.0 Volt or AC 100V ~ 240V 50/60Hz
Circuit power : AC to DC adaptor (DC 11.0 ~ 18.0V / 5A)
Max. charge power 50W
Max. discharge power 5W
Charge current range : 0.1~5.0A
Discharge current range : 0.1~1.0A
Current drain for balancing Li-Po : 300mAh/cell
NiCd / NiMH battery cell count : 1~15 cell
Li-Ion / Polymer cell count : 1~6 series
Pb battery voltage : 2V~20V
Weight : 546g (Net Weight)
Dimensions : 136 x 141*34mm
Package weight: 778g
Connection Diagram :
Package Includes :
1 x IMAX B6 AC 80W
1 x Multi-functional extension wire
1 x Universal crocodile clip
1 x JST plug
1 x Manual
When you order from Menstore.lk, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!