DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver With Heatsink
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step). It uses 8.2 - 45 V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
1. A simple steps and direction control interface
2. Six different steps resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4-step1/8-step1/16-step, 1/32-step
3. CAN interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
4. Over-temperature thermal shutdown, overcurrent shutdown, undervoltage lockout
5. short to ground short circuit load protection
6. 4 Layer 2 oz copper PCB, in order to improve heat dissipation
7. Exposed solder ground below the bottom of the driver IC on the printed circuit board pad
8. Module size, pin and interface matching A4988 stepper motor driver operators in many ways
9. Adjustable current control lets you set a potentiometer, which lets you use the stepper motor's rated voltage or more, in order to achieve a higher rate of maximum output current step
10. Intelligent chopping control automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
11. Maximum 45 V supply voltage
12. Built-in voltage regulator (the need for any external logic supply voltage)
Minimal wiring diagram for connecting a microcontroller to a DRV8824 /DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier (full-step mode)
Package Include :
1 X DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
1 X Heatsink
When you order from Menstore.lk, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!